Release Date: 25/03/2014
The Diablo III: Battle Chest includes Diablo III and the Reaper of Souls expansion to provide the ultimate Diablo III experience. Shake the earth, blast your enemies with fire and ice, and summon otherworldly minions as you wield the powers of your heroic birthright.
- The Hells Await
Now is the time for you to conquer evil and save all of Sanctuary. Defeat the Prime Evils and the Angel of Death in five epic acts with six formidable character classes. Once you're finished with the campaign, take on Adventure Mode for unlimited challenges and rewards.
- Vanquish infinite evils
Lay waste to the wicked legions in unique 3D environments. Face innumerable demonic villains, uncover quests in new locations, and claim different loot every time you play. No two games are ever the same.
- Dare Sanctuary’s dark world
From the fabled spires of Caldeum to the besieged walls of Bastion’s Keep, the mortal world has fallen under the corrupting influence of infernal powers. Come to Sanctuary’s defense as it teeters on the brink of demonic annihilation.
- Amass untold riches
Collect a dizzying array of treasures as you defeat the minions of Diablo. Equip, upgrade, and craft powerful weapons and armor as you grow into a legendary hero.
- Fight alongside your friends
Take on the demonic horde with up to three other friends on Battle.net, Blizzard’s free online gaming service. Scale the difficulty (and the loot) to as much as you and your party can handle.
- Conquer new gameplay modes
After you finish the campaign, Adventure Mode opens up all of Sanctuary by allowing access to any waypoint in any Act. It also introduces Bounties and Nephalem Rifts, two new game features with boundless replay value.
- OS: Windows® XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 (latest service packs) with DX 9.0c
- Processor: Intel Pentium® D 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4400+
- Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800 GT or ATI Radeon™ X1950 Pro or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (XP), 1.5 GB (Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8)
- Storage: 12 GB available HD space
- Internet: Broadband Internet connection
- Media: DVD-ROM (required for retail disc versions only)
- Resolution: 1024x768 minimum display resolution